Product Marketing Engineer
Shanghai China, Shenzhen China, Silicon Valley USA
- Responsible for the whole process of product life cycle: from market analysis, demand analysis to product definition, implementation, release and promotion.
- Investigate the status and development trend of consumer IC market, visit customers / distributors regularly and understand the needs / feedback, assist the company to plan product roadmap and write go-to-market strategic plan.
- According to the results of product research and planning, define and manage product requirements, organize the specific definition of products, plan the project progress / mass production / promotion schedule, write the marketing requirement document, and facilitate the project approval.
- Work with R&D, testing, operation and sales to determine the competitive advantage of proposed products and optimize the cost of products, and service to end-customers.
- Participate in product project progress, cooperate with project management team, R&D, testing, operation and sales to track project status, adjust product strategy in time according to actual progress, and facilitate product delivery, release and promotion.
- Cooperate with technical support and sales team to make promotion strategy and plan.
- Organize regular communication and product training for technical support, sales, agents and customers.
- Be responsible for product price management and promotion strategy.
- Collect Competitive analysis data and participate in trade shows to keep abreast of industry trends and dynamics.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
- BSEE or above.
- 2-3 years’ marketing or FAE experience in IC design companies focusing on TWS (True Wireless Stereo), wearables and other consumer products.
- Experience in chip definition, design, chip application and technical support is preferred.
- Strong logical thinking abilities and sharp acumen.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in both Chinese and English.
- Fast learner on new technology / new applications / new products.